Cleaning the gems stone beads after you bought
Depending on where you purchased the stone from, there may have been several people handling the stone, thus subjecting the stone to multiple energies, good or bad.
There are many different ways to clean your gemstones. Choosing the best cleaning method depends on the type of stone you want to clean.
There are so many ways to clean your gems stone beads but here our Valkyrie team has collected the most effective and easiest way.
An hour in direct sunlight is more than enough to clean most stones. However, certain stones will fade if left out in the sunlight. Amethyst is one example. Keep your Amethysts out of direct sunlight if you want them to retain their vibrant purple hues. Other stones that will fade include Aquamarine, Citrine, Fluorite, Rose quartz, and Smoky Quartz.
Moonlight cleansing can take several hours or days. To expose a stone to all the moon phases (from a full moon to a new moon), place the stone outside each evening at dusk (retrieving it before sunrise) for 28 consecutive days. But usually 1 night under the clear moonstone is very enough.
Most stones will be OK in freshwater (or even tap water), but some stones will dissolve in water (such as azurite, angelite, phenakite, selenite, and the like). Some will dissolve or scratch in saltwater, including: Amber, Turquoise, Hematite, Topaz, red Coral, Opals, Pyrite, Lapis, Moonstone, and Calcites.
Use your Valkyrie Gems Beads clothes or any solf and mooth clothes to clean after all.
Valkyrie Gems Beads Cleaning Methods
The following methods can be used for cleaning your crystals and gemstones:
- Saltwater: Soak gems beads inside a bowl filled with saltwater. You can add sage, basil or lavender to the water to enhance the cleansing affect.(With sea water also same cleaning funtion).
- Smudging: Smudge crystals with incense or herbs (lavender, sweetgrass, and sage, for example).
- Sunlight: Energize the gems beads in the sunlight.
- Moonlight: Energize the gems beads under the moonlight.
- Use other stones: Stones like Carnelian and Clear Quartz clean other stones. It’s actually really simple. All you have to do is add them to the bag where you store your stones.
- Use running water : Holding the stone under running is also a very effective way of cleansing your stone.
- Brown rice: Purify crystals overnight submerged in a bowl of uncooked brown rice. Then move them to the sunlight in the morning for an hour. Compost the rice afterward.
- Rainfall and thunderstorms: Set your stones outdoors during a rainfall for a natural washing. Energize them further by allowing them to sit out during a thunderstorm.
Note: Put intention in the stone by asking the Universe to remove all negativity.
*After finish cleaning your gems beads, you can programme, active the energy of the gems stone beads.